The secret to having beautiful pool water is selecting the right interior finish for your home & environment! How do you know what is right for you? We can help & it starts with a free in-home consultation!
First, decide…whether you would like the water in your pool to appear blue or green.
For water that looks primarily blue, select a finish with white, blue or gray pigment. For water that appears green, look for green, tan, brown or black pigment. The darker your finish, the darker your pool water will be.
The deeper the water, the darker it will appear. Water will seem lighter in shallower areas like steps, ledges, benches, and beach entries where the finish itself is more visible.
Since your pool water will mirror its surroundings, many other factors will impact water color.
- The design, shape, and depth of your pool
- The time of day and position of the sun
- Whether the sky is sunny, stormy, or overcast
- Your region of the country
- The chemistry of your water
- Landscaping, trees, bushes, & other foliage
- Colors in your home’s exterior
When selecting your pool finish, the texture should be considered in addition to color.
- For the beauty and endurance of a smooth quartz finish, select NPT QuartzScapes® or ColorScapes®.
- For a remarkably smooth, long-lasting finish, look no further than NPT PolishedScapes.
- One of the most popular, long-lasting interior finishes, StoneScapes® gives your pool the look and feel of a pebble-bottomed stream.
- For the sensation of swimming in a pool of rare gems, JewelScapes® is the finish for you.
- Combine eye-catching, smooth glass beads with pebbles for a dramatic, custom look all your own.
- If deep, rich color is all you want, try a PlasterScapes® finish.
Subtle Changes in appearance, created by the play of sunlight and shade, are part of the Inherent Beauty of your pool finish.
The color of your pool’s water will be uniquely yours.